we made this website studio
If a website is emitting carbon in a cloud and no one is there to see it - did it even happen?
It's very easy not to see the carbon emission our usage of the "cloud" produces, but all those smartphones, emails,video conferences and social media gifs are responsible for (more or less) the same amount of greenhouse emissions of the airline industry.
- Tell me why tell me sweet littles why?
- A greener website equals a better user experience and higher sales.
- How will I know if my website's carbon footprint needs offsetting?
- The answer is probably "yes, it needs,"; but you can check it out on this website carbon calculator.
- Do you feel reasonably comfortable with photos optimization?
- Here is a link to our 14 recommendations.
- Do you need some advice?
- We will be happy to consult you on how to reduce your website's carbon footprint. Just contact us today.