Download Pre-Patched Pokemon Emerald’s Eight GBA ROM Hack
- Creator: AstroBreak
- Version: v1.5
- Hack of: Emerald
- Updated: June 17, 2022
Pokemon Emerald’s Eight is a GBA ROM Hack by AstroBreak based on Pokemon Emerald. And it is now available to download. It was last updated on June 17, 2022.
Also, be sure to check out Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Light
Pokemon Emerald’s Eight is an experiment-hack that consists of the base Pokemon Emerald experience, such that all of the mainline mandatory battles are playable, but with a party size of 8 pokemon not only on the player’s side but on enemy trainer parties as well.
- Party size of up to 8 members on both player and enemy parties
- New 4/4 party manu layou
- Double battles supported
- Gen 6+ Exp. Share
- Custom gym leader, elite 4 and champion 8-member teams
- Reusable TMs
- Indoors running
- New music on gym leader battles
- Starter Tyrogue along with the usual starter of choice
- Hall of Fame supports 8-sized party
- Full 386 pokemon catchable.
- Physical/Special split added.
- Tuned down a bit the Exp. Share. This results in a slower level curve and alleviates overpowering the full party.
- Trade evolutions are now all friendship evolutions.
- Event items are obtainable from the player’s PC upon starting a new game.
- Expanded item pocket to hold up to 50 items.
- Forgettable HMs.
- Evolution stones are sold on Petalburg pokemart, and heart scales are sold on Fallarbor pokemart.
- Buffed Cut && Rock Smash. Rock Smash now also lowers defense every time.
Known Issues & Bugs
- Slight graphical glitches on party menu.
- Battle Frontier and postgame are largely untested so probably broken somewhere, due to them being out of the scope of this project.
- Some emulators might produce freezes at the beggining, or cause a black screen when starting champion Wallace’s battle. Retroarch mgba core seems to mostly run the game just fine.
- You tell me 🙂
You might also like:
AstroBreak, Airen, SilverPrince94, Blurose, Jordan Davenport