Please enter your Library Account ID number and Password.
- ID: For students, Please enter Student ID. For Faculty & Staff, Please enter personal identification number(Alumni cannot login and use e-Resources off campus).
- Password: The system's default is the personal identification number. International Student use Student ID number as password.(Forgot your password?)
- NTUST library electronic resources are available only to NTUST faculty, staff, and students.
- Large number, continuous, using any software are prohibited, systematically download and printing full-text content are only for personal academic research use, please don’t transmit and make commercial profits; violating above rules, and damaging our library’s usage right, readers will be punished by stopping, and take the relevant legal liability.
- Please respect intellectual property rights, you must not edit and extend or take any form to combine the contents of retrieved data, such as text, chart or copyright notice.
- Some databases allows a limited number of simultaneous users to access, be sure to log off immediately when finished.
- If you have questions, please contact Reference Desk. TEL：02-27376196 email：firstname.lastname@example.org